[Faith-talk] Question out there

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 03:15:03 UTC 2017

And the church that I went to last Sunday, the one thing was agreed even by the pastor. You can study the Scriptures, over and over, your entire life, and you will never ever understand it all.

Yep, men did a lot of weird stuff when it came to the church. Yeah, maybe we do make it more complicated. But, that's sort of why I'm not really crazy about some churches. Austin is a sin is a sin is a sin. Not mortal, female, doesn't matter. So I agree there. Anyhow, we're all sinners so I guess we should figure I'll crap out. And try not to do it if we can and know that God loves us all smiles

Jenny