[Faith-talk] 1 joy 1 prayer

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:40:52 UTC 2017

First, paperwork is signed for me to attend NFB's BLIND Inc!!!

Second, i have some prayers needed. I have a pacemaker type deal that controls my seizures. I see the neurologist tomorrow thankfully since i am having some sezure-type muscle twitches. Weird feeling, like the mechanism is working overtime to stop things.

Hopefully we fond a temp solution so i can make it seizure-free to replacement date. Glad i am able to take care of it now rather it be in MN.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+