[Faith-talk] 1 joy 1 prayer

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 16:58:08 UTC 2017

Its a smaller center in the Pillsbury(yes, of doughboy fame) mansion. There is a bit more focus on career than hobbies, only because it has less space. There are fewer students so classes are more one to one. Another neat thing is they have esl learners so you get to learn about other cultures.  The skills and attitude are the same as any other center.  I chose there for its proximity to WI so i can see family and the teacher/student ratio. I am so blessed i have family fully supporting the endeavor.

Ericka Short