[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 09:55:31 UTC 2017

Hi there, I just found an Orthodox Catholic church, which is completely in line with the Roman Catholic Church. I'm not sure if it is in the Roman church is jurisdiction. So, I'm going to wait till Monday to find out. However, my friend only go to certain churches. And I am uncomfortable asking them to go to another church. It's a little bit farther away.

I either have a choice between the Latin mass, which I like, still learning though, or, the regular Catholic Church. That does English. That rushes. Anyhow, I'm just not sure. I don't know how big the catholic Orthodox churches. But, I know they're in line with the if the pope.

I have an app called OneParish, and it is in there. So, I don't know, going to call the priest on Monday. So, what do you figure out what to do. I want to see if I can get a ride from somebody there. I'm about 5 1/2 minutes from there. So, it's going to be interesting. If it's going to be a major deal with my friend, then, I would rather go ahead and go to the churches they go to. They have a Saturday mass as well. So, it depends heart. I want to be careful and want to make sure that my friends don't have to go out of their way. They would. But I'm uncomfortable just putting more on them. Talk to you later. But, want to know what you think.

Jenny