[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 20:26:57 UTC 2017

I think Debi has a good approach. Honestly I've only been in a Greek Orthodox Church a couple of times. One was a wedding ceremony, and the other was a Bible study of all things. The priest was very kind and genuinely glad I was at the Bible study. It was something facilitated to teach non orthodox Christians about the faith. I do remember the Catholic wedding was not completely in English but it was absolutely beautiful and much more meaningful than most marriages. I can't recall enough details to share, but it never left me. Unfortunately the marriage itself didn't last!

Ericka Short