[Faith-talk] Faith-Talk Digest, Vol 119, Issue 21

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 00:15:45 UTC 2017

Mine doesn't come and digest. You might want to double check on the website to see if somehow your preferences got changed. I think I did that once by accident somehow.

I'll try to call you Monday as well Jenny. It's not right to pick a church just because it is more traditional anymore than it is to pick a church just because it is the closest one to your apartment. If you don't believe the tenants of the faith it's not right for you. No church is perfect because every church, every faith has human beings attempting to live out their face to the best of their ability. Some of them work harder at it than others! But there are churches out there that are more True to the Bible and more living the faith they preach than others. I don't want you to attend Catholic mass just because it's traditional, you agree with most of its political views, and because you can get a ride. I know you're still trying to establish what you believe. I just want to hug you because I'm sure this is so difficult. We should all be re-examining our faith every once in a while.  I mean checking to make sure that what's in our heart and how we act is still in line with what we believe. Not that we need a congregational change, but that we become spiritually complacent.

Ericka Short