[Faith-talk] Digest

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Jun 26 14:49:48 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I've been away from Wifi for a couple days, so I'm just now
responding.  Actually, the reason for the digest messages is that
Ericka Turner is receiving the messages in digest mode, so that
is in her subject line.  If you reply on her message without
changing the subject line, it will say "digest".  It has nothing
to do with how the rest receive their mail.  I hope this clears
up the question.  I suggest that, when replying on a message with
that subject line, you delete the line completely and write your
own.  That way, we'll all know what the subject is in the first
place!

Blessings,

Linda