[Faith-talk] Lutheran Braille evangelism association

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 26 21:39:44 UTC 2017

Hi Ericka,

Thanks for sharing this resource! I've been looking for one to get some
devotionals from and other faith material.
Currently I get a few devotionals on email, but Ive been thinking about
something else such as audio or braille since I think I'd understand it
better in human speech or reading it myself.
Is the audio material on NLS cartrige or what format?

Take care.
Ashley