[Faith-talk] Response to Other Posts

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 26 21:57:55 UTC 2017

Hi Linda,

First, I want to thank you for moderating the list and doing all you do for
the ddivision.
Second, I commend your efforts for being rather neutral. You do not state
your opinion on much which must be difficult because faith is something deep
for you and a way of life.

I think we should remember its an email list to  share resources and about
how to live our faith and overcoming the challenges of blindness.
David's post was kind of preachy it seemed but not anti anything. I think
people should not be so sensative.
I've been on this list off an on for perhaps seven years and I've not seen
the personal attacks or arguments like other lists.
That is a good thing. I think we are all nice, generally.

If you want to see disagreement, go look at the nfb-talk archives!

Last you said
"A pastor friend wrote a book on Roman Catholicism,
in which he talks about all the false teachings and additions to
the Bible made.  "

Linda, can you send me info on the book off list and if its in accessible
format?
The Catholic Bible is different than what Protestants read and I'm curious
on the pastor's perspective on  what Catholics have done to the Bible and
other things. I like church history.

Ashley