[Faith-talk] Link I mentioned

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 22:06:33 UTC 2017

Hi,
It does not say in scripture how to have communion. In Acts 2 and Acts 20, it is clear that Christians participated in the Lord’s supper at least once a week, but definitely on Sundays. Acts 2, later in the chapter, says the disciples broke bread even in each others homes. So communion did not take place, only as a corporate church body!
Have a great one!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10