[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 22:17:07 UTC 2017

Very observant Ashley. I believe that what I learned in church and from reading my Bible I should be putting into practice which includes volunteering. I wasn't so keen on the works part on some level until someone said "be Carovel what you do, it may be the only Bible people read ". We need to show love for everyone if we want them to know we are Christians. Otherwise faith is pretty selfish if you think about it. If you're just content to be saved and thankful for what he did to you but don't return the favor the best we can to the rest of his children then what's the point? We really haven't grasped his love and appreciate it.

Honestly I think I didn't want to deal with the works part was because of my disability. I didn't want to get out of my comfort zone. College send me out into a grand new world and I realized how important it was to get out.

Ericka Short