[Faith-talk] Lutheran Braille evangelism association

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 22:20:18 UTC 2017

Hi,
Do you line though I'm not Lutheran, I do like to hear about other faiths. And I agree with you I don't necessarily like to hear everything on the computer voice.

There are particular prayers that Catholics read every three hours. For me, it keeps me

Sometimes, in the bustle and hustle update life. You sort I can forget about Christ, about everything that you believe in. And sometimes, you need a quick reminder, just to sit down and say a prayer or two. So, the  prayers every three hours give me that second I've just time to only think about priced and only Christ. About his blood and his salvation of us. That we are saved and we are saved by the blood of christ my only his crucifixion and resurrection. So, some of us do it, and most of us don't. But that doesn't mean that it's a requirement.

They have a shortened version that is audio. But I prefer the Latin right. It's longer, and makes you think about things. The smaller audio version does a lot of repeat stuff. And the Latin Wright has all 50 psalms throughout the week. And, what are called antiphons. Which, I guess you can say we save them at the beginning and end of a particular prayer, or a particular three times of prayer or three things. I'm not quite sure what the definition of it exactly is. But for me, it's a reminder of what the psalms are about even if you're mine wonders, which my mind tends to do :-)

Any Lutheran, Episcopalian, catholic can explain and antiphon. Way better than I can, I just like it because it is something you say between the beginning, and the end, and sometimes in the midst of prayer. Whether it's the Psalms. Or other prayers. The Catholic Church uses it between each psalm in the middle between the epistle, and the Gospel reading. I don't always have to find the exact definition. I know what it is for me. It's an exclamation. Kind of like a quick definition of what the thing is that we're talking about. Basically, for me, it's sort of a shout out. Like in the beginning this is what I say, and at the end, I see it again as a confirmation. Sorry, got that one wrong. It's I believe if I remember correctly it is between the Old Testament and the New Testament a pistol, between that and the gospel is and I'll Olivia. Anyway, that's not the point.

Basically though, there is no audio version of that situation. So, unfortunately, I have to listen to VoiceOver say it. So, I just have to suck it up and get what the Lord wants me to get from it. I don't always do the mall, I forget them sometimes. But, I tried to do all of them as much as possible, and ones I forget, I will either do them and 02 times in a row thing, or, I'll just go to the next hour.

But yeah, I wish I had more audio. VoiceOver makes me crazy :-)

Jenny