[Faith-talk] Fwd: [New post] Blind Faith

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 22:21:37 UTC 2017

Thank you David. I'm not blessed enough to have access to a braille embosser  nor the ability yet to read braille enough to be useful. Once I get out of the NFB's training center up there in the twin Cities I hope to at least possess the braille skills. Most of what I have done was before KNFB Reader existence. I did a lot of prep work under the CCTV. It's quite an interesting time in my life now that's not quite an option anymore. You're lucky David to possess the equipment and computers/braille skills to do this.  I'm hoping that I can obtain a decent burial embosser from voc rehab after I'm done at Blind inc..

Ericka Short