[Faith-talk] Dilemma

semisweetdebby at gmail.com semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 04:09:10 UTC 2017

Oops, got Tom's name wrong. LOL. His real name is Miles Tom Anderson. I think I said Tom Miles. A senior moment. Been having those lately. LOL. When I had my gallbla.er removed when I was 50, the nurse said that 50 was the time folks start falling apart. Wow. Then she laughed. I laughed too, but there could be something to that. Well, gotta go. I'm teaching at one of the Bell Academies in Idaho this week, and I need to jet to bed.