[Faith-talk] sacrament of baptism

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:48:52 UTC 2017

hi, I was baptized as an infant in the church my mom was raised in but
when I was twelve and understood about christ and his wonderful offer of
salvation i was baptized again because I believe it is important to
understand the purpose of baptism. In the church that we attend now  we
dedicate ourselves to assist parents as a church in helping to be
examples of christ's love in the raising of their children