[Faith-talk] Miscellaneous

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 19:16:33 UTC 2017

 Hi Linda,

I think it's wonderful that you had a great trip. It's really cool when you see people you haven't seen in a very long time.

I'm sorry that I used the language that I did and I will work on it.

Bow people get hassle, I do think everyone has a right to state their feelings even ones that we don't agree with. It may be disagreeable. For some of us, but a lot of us believe what you do. So, I don't think that you should have to not say what you believe. That I don't agree with. You have a right just like everyone else to say what you feel and what you don't.

Whether we agree with it or not. We all do that. We all say stop that some of us don't agree with. But, that's what this list is for, discussion of faith, and that's your right to. We all have faith.

Hope you have a restful day. And yes, it is wonderful to be back in your own bed. That's the one thing I enjoy most about coming back home.

Jenny