[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 19:44:31 UTC 2017

That's kind of what the weird thing is, but I don't think they are a Knouff Catholic churches in the area to warrant that.

You either can read it during the mass, or, you can read it later or before. But there are no Catholic classes as far as learning it. Isn't that weird? But everybody pretty much has been in the Catholic Church most of their lives. Latin I mean.

Jenny