[Faith-talk] Communion

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 21:43:35 UTC 2017

Hi Joseph!
I would like to welcome you as well. I can’t wait to learn more about you. I am on the Facebook group as well. God bless, all!!
I love you guys, I really do. I pray that our list gets back to encouraging each other right where we are!
I am here just to lend an ear to any of you. I will not preach anymore.
Love you guys! God bless, all of you!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10