[Faith-talk] That's it, I'm done

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 29 21:51:48 UTC 2017

I'm not sure, again, what she's referring to here.  I wrote her
off list about her unwillingness to change the subject line or
start a new message, and to write shorter emails, per my messages
to the list concerning this.  Again, She has made it public, so I
write this to you all so that you know what this maye be about!