[Faith-talk] That's it, I'm done

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 22:44:00 UTC 2017

Hi!
It is great weather here in Columbus, Ohio as well. Until yesterday, we had a few days in the low 70s, and today, like you said, it was close to 90, but the humidity is so low. I have been on the porch all day. That is all I can think of as well that she is talking about!
God bless.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10