[Faith-talk] sacrament of baptism

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 23:54:02 UTC 2017

Hi,
I considered my self saved in 1987. But now, I do not consider saved until 1999.
Here is why!
Baptism.
Acts 2:38, Romans 6 1-4, Colossians	 2, 1 Peter 3: and more!
Honestly, I do believe what the church of Christ, and the Christian church believe. They both believe that you are saved by jesus when being buried in the water. This is totally my belief from the scriptures. Just like confession, I believe that Baptizsm is the very last step that one makes instead of being baptized as an infant. Jesus, I believe wants to save you when you are under the waters of baptism when you can make the dicision to be saved. I do not believe from the scriptures that you can be saved in your living room or in your car. If you do not make it to your baptism, I am sure God understands that and will save you anyway. In Romans 6, you can really see that God is talking about emersion, not being sprinkled, just my belief LOL!
Take care,
Hope that is shorter LOL!
Sent from Mail for Windows 10