[Faith-talk] Spiritual Gifts

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 14:29:32 UTC 2017

I know, it is very interesting. Someone else just randomly started playing the guitar under the influence of the Spirit. I don’t know if you have heard of the Anointing, in which the Spirit is very strong, and the gifts just flow out. It’s more in charismatic circles. For example, if someone plays/sings, and the Anointing falls, that means that person was a conduit for the Spirit coming down in a powerful way, and people may start using the charismatic gifts. Interesting stuff.

god bless,
Christine