[Faith-talk] miscellaneous, again

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:35:58 UTC 2017

Hey, guys,

Please, Jenny, don’t leave us! Whatever may or may not have gone down before, as far as we’re concerned, we’re in it for the long haul with you, if you let us be. I, for one, have no intention of letting go—unless you are really dead-set against my coming alongside you. I would so like this not to be action flowing from a hasty decision out of anger or frustration.

So true, what’s been said about leaving a service early and disruptively being bad modeling for our children. I am not a parent (unless you count a pet parent of my Emily), so had not thought in that direction.

We in the Northeast must have gotten all the humidity that left other areas, ROFL! It’s gonna be a sticky weekend here, but I will spend part of it near the shore at a family picnic—making curried chicken salad for it. One of my 2nd cousins and his son have an Aspergers diagnosis as well, and I’m going to hopefully get some info from him about local resources for late-diagnosed adults, so that makes it a double-blessing.

Well, off to finish with emails, but just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)