[Faith-talk] Reflection

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Fri Jun 30 21:56:09 UTC 2017

Hello Erica, I found your message very touching and very moving. I hate to say, but she informed me over the telephone, that she his safely unsubscribed herself from this list. Because of dear moderators communications. But I will forward this message to her private inbox so that she will see it. She spoke very highly of you so I'm sure that she would love to continue communicating with you.'m not saying she's going to.ossible encouragement for her to come back.