[Faith-talk] Prayerrequest

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:57:07 UTC 2017

Praying for you Erica. Really it has almost always been a battle for
me with rehab except for going to grad school. That counselor is no
longer there and I have moved and now I doubt they will fund me again
since I wasn't able to complete grad school. Too much beyond my
control! I am fighting this job-school battle on my own now. I won't
even ask.