[Faith-talk] Fw: [BlindLife] FW: The Word Today Tuesday March 14, 2017

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 14:53:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

What is that site about. And could you give me the link to that site again. I accidentally deleted it. Was curious about what that was about. Never heard of it before :-) I hope Emily texting you I'm in mailing you instead of everybody else.

I'm sure they don't want to know that information :-)

Jenny