[Faith-talk] Christian apps and Internet radio

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 18:02:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

I agree with you. I have heard it called that.

I like hard rock but nothing like that. On the app it isn't called that.  I heard it called it that years ago which prompted me out of curiosity to check it out.

It sounds like it and the only reason I knew it was from a christian book and music store.

The app I mentioned is free and has every type of music. It just has a lot of options of christian types than I have ever seen which makes me thrilled.

Jenny