[Faith-talk] National convention

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 27 03:26:09 UTC 2017

Hi Shikha,

I'm so pleased that you'll be able to go, and I will pray for you
for three compatible roommates.  I room with another woman who
only wants two in the room.  I hope you will come to the
Communities of Faith meeting and/or the devotions held before the
three morning general sessions.  I'd love to meet you, and I'll
be in all those meetings, Lord willing.

Blessings,

Linda