[Faith-talk] Relationship issues

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed May 10 17:12:02 UTC 2017

Good day, folks.

I know the list hasn't been very active of late but there is something I
need to explore with all of you to see where it goes.

I am concerned in general about the difficulties we face as blind and
visually impaired people when it comes to seeking romance, how to go about
it and how to know if a particular relationship is potentially viable, and
the ground rules, if any exist, for behavior within such a potential
relationship.

I would appreciate your thoughts, experiences and prayers on this matter.

It's something that has caused great frustration, as there seems to be
sparse attention paid to this issue.

By the way, if any of you ladies would like by any chance like to explore
with me where something could go, please get back to me off list and we'll
touch base.

Bill Outman

Daytona Beach, Florida

Email: woutman at earthlink.net