[Faith-talk] Conference Call Reminder

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 03:27:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

What are the other support groups you're talking about? If you're not comfortable saying that on the list, please email me separately. I thought that maybe others would want to know if it had to do with faith or other situations that may happen with blind people. Even stuff like mental illness etc.

Jenny