[Faith-talk] Relationship Issues

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 05:40:44 UTC 2017

Hi there,

It's kind of scary since you've never done it before or she's never done it before, or you won't have never done it before :-) but, it is also the most beautiful thing that you and she will ever ever experience. I don't know I've only had one child. But, I thought it was the biggest miracle, and it will be your first major miracle that way.

Jenny