[Faith-talk] Relationship Issues

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 02:10:38 UTC 2017

 Also, I have never and have never cried enjoy ever until my son was born. When I heard him take his first breath. When I heard him squeak instead of cry. It would be my kind of luck my kid would do something weird. And I say that in a good way.

And when they put him on my belly for the first time. You'll know Joy and you'll know tears and both soon enough.

Those are things that are the most beautiful

Oh, from what I've been told by dies, that the bigger a woman get in pregnancy, the more beautiful they become. And, I felt that way too. A rough pregnancy, but the bigger I got and the more I could feel him kick I really felt beautiful. Even in hick up times, and yes they hick up in utero.

There's just something between a mom and her baby that is so beautiful it's a time where she and her baby are the only two that are in the same space. She is his and he is hers. No one else's, no one or circumstance can ever take that situation from situation from her.

Ask your wife, the more she becomes in her pregnancy, the more you and she will understand. And, talk to her often. The baby I mean. Well her mom too :-) but the baby especially.

They hear our voices even in utero.

Jenny