[Faith-talk] Ridiculous!

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Fri May 19 02:46:09 UTC 2017

Linda, it is very difficult to read your posts sometimes. Among Christians there is a diversity of Biblical interpretation, including regarding issues of women and men. I am not sure if you realize it, but some Christian groups believe that it is false doctrine to hold the view that people with disabilities can be practicing ministers.

Please try to be more respectful of those of us who hold differing Biblical interpretations.

Thanks.