[Faith-talk] Terminology

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 20:47:29 UTC 2017

Hi Justin,
To be Christian, one must be saved by the blood of Christ, by obeying the salvation message. One is saved by his blood and only by his blood. Not one good work saves you. Our good works are sinful and look like dirty rags to God. After you have been saved by the blood, the scriptures call us to live a holy life and to put on a life like Christ. We will always sin, but the scriptures are clear that we are to no longer enjoy living in sin anymore. After being saved by pure grace, after Jesus hung there on the cross for our sins, how could we keep living in sin. Yes, You must feed on God’s word everyday just like you eat every day. You will starve spiritually if you do not feed on God’s word, just like you will physically starve if you do not eat food.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10