[Faith-talk] For Catholics with special needs, a religiouseducation that includes | USCatholic.org

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 04:53:45 UTC 2017

Hi,
I am not surprised. I have been to a few Catholic masses with friends, and people run out of there as soon as they can. New Testament like churches, non-denominational churches, will bend over backward for you, because they really live out the scriptures. Many Catholics are there out of guilt, or because it looks good to their community or family.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10