[Faith-talk] Relationship issues

Melissa R Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 23:04:27 UTC 2017

ally good point sarah.
I would like to add something to this discussion.  I know many women and
men say that they will not date a divorced person because of their
Christian belief.  In my opinion, that belief could also single out
others.  who haven't been married and slept around, and so on.  What do
others think?

Best,
Melissa R. Green And Pj