[Faith-talk] Relationship Issues

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun May 21 02:35:59 UTC 2017

Hello Ericka,

That is an amazing story. You really turned something negative into a
positive while educating them.
I'd respond as you did. If they want to pray for me, I'd say yes. But say to
pray for
good paying work and say something on the plight of disabled qualified
Americans who cannot find employment.

I'm glad they turned their prayer around and followed your lead.

Ashley