[Faith-talk] Relationship issues

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 21 03:06:44 UTC 2017

I have hesitated on posting this, but I feel this might be the right time to
do so:

I met Sssarah through Lava Life voice which is a telephone way of meeting
someone. Sarah left a message in my mailbox on 11/10/2012. I called her
immediately & we both knew we were right for eachother right away. Even
though she lived in Moreno Valley, & I was living in Orange (both citties
are in Southern California) we finally met a couple of weeks after that. IN
mid January Sarah came down to Orange to get me out of what was becoming a
bad situation & she brought me up here to Victorville where we have been
living most of our lives. We merried 03/17/2016 & I'm happy to say this is
the best thing that could have happened to me.

With all my health problems, &, with me almost dyeing twice, she was right
there making the right medical decisions for me.

In answer to anyone's question, Sarah is totally sighted & I'm totally
blind. although there have been some people (mainly doctors & nurses) who
feel that Sarah should be taking me to all of my medical appointments, I say
"Sarah is my wife not chofer." Sarah is constantly pounding the pavement for
any work she can get, & with all of her health problems, that is not easy on
many days. If anyone has more questions, please contact me off list as I
have made this post possibly a little too long.

****Sorry Linda.***

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net