[Faith-talk] Scripture Passage

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 18:26:47 UTC 2017

The LDS church also hopes that a mother or father stays home full-time with the kids.

We obviously understand though, that that's not always possible.

For those who don't realize it yet, there were women who ministered to Christ. There were tons of them. So, look at that situation. Look it up in your Bible dictionaries.

Tons of women ministered to Christ and the apostles

Jenny