[Faith-talk] Ridiculous!

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 23:57:38 UTC 2017

That is wild you said that, because Jesus’s disciples asked in John chapter 9, if a blind man’s parents had sinned, or did the blind man sin. Jesus told them that neither had sinned. Jesus said that this man was blind so that the work of God could be done through  this blind man. This is right out of John 9, where Jesus healed a blind man. If only people knew the Bible, they would not think that anyone sinned to make a person disabled. Take care, and have a great one.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10