[Faith-talk] For Catholics with special needs, a religious education that includes | USCatholic.org

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 18:59:56 UTC 2017

Oh, I didn't mean the kids in the autism spectrum spectrum with the rock concert I just meant the whole Sunday school and church for them. I was just saying the whole church experience at Rockford first is a full blown rock party. Stage lighting, like perfect music, the whole 9 yards in fact, if you didn't know better, you wouldn't realize it was a band. They are not perfect

Plus, there's a coffee bar. Really

Jenny