[Faith-talk] For Catholics with special needs, a religious education that includes | USCatholic.org

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:49:37 UTC 2017

You're right, most of the churches that do that here or Assembly of God. There's one nondenominational that's like that and that's the biggest church of them all here. I mean serious mega church. I went there to vote one time and man oh man. I had to have serious guidance to get even to the polling place.

Actually, I was told, and it's true, that it used to be a mall so that's how it is.

Jenny