[Faith-talk] Catholic Hymnals Available

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue May 23 19:51:57 UTC 2017

The problem with some of those hymnals is that every once in awhile for whatever reason they change words. I have a lot of music that I've done over the years since the 80s and people have gone in and change them in order to be "politically correct" I hate that. I don't want to refer to God as just God guide as a person I mean you know father son and holy spirit and just because something then just because some people don't want to refer to God as he or him they've change tons of words of songs that I have had to re-Braille. Oh well.v

Sent from my iPhone