[Faith-talk] Orbit20 Price Announced

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed May 24 14:55:39 UTC 2017

Oh, is that finally out? It has been delayed from when we were first
expecting it to roll out.

I don't have the money for it right now but it would be a good goal.  This
would be the best way to get into Braille for me, and I had heard it had
some design factors in the way the pins display that might make it easier
for someone like myself with some tactile issues.

Bill Outman