[Faith-talk] Orbit20 Price Announced

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 11:55:09 UTC 2017

Hey,

Yeah, Vangilder the bus goes up to Madison I think. So, it's definitely possible :-)

Well, thank you for enduring the conversation with me. I know I talk a lot :-)

I'll be waiting for your call next week. And like I said, when I get the money, I will come visit you on the bus.

Jenny

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/woutman%40earthlink.