[Faith-talk] Fw: Braille hymnal

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 14:45:40 UTC 2017

Hi Linda!
I would love to have a hymnal I could memorize more songs from. I love memorizing hymns. What kind of electronic format is this in? If it is just a large document, maybe you could send it as a dropbox link or something like that. I would really like that. Thanks!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10