[Faith-talk] the perfect church

semisweetdebby at gmail.com semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri May 26 14:11:38 UTC 2017

Erica, do you mean that Guideposts is available from BARD? Wow, I never have lkoked at the magazines. Very interesting! I used to read Guideposts when it was available in Braille. Just like I used to read Reader's Digest. I learned a lot of interesting things from reading that magazine.    Blessings,    Debby