[Faith-talk] Terminology

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Sat May 27 05:59:10 UTC 2017

hi, my name is Sheila and I'm from great falls mt. and I agree with you
their are some wonderful christian resources on bookshare. Unfortunately
some of the bibles I had trouble downloading and I don't know why. but,
it goes a long way to my support of bookshare because of so much
chritian literature and study materials we use them even with our small
group from church.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/sarah%40sarahb

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/bookwormahb%40