[Faith-talk] Terminology

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 19:03:26 UTC 2017

Currently, I have to use dictation, that's why my messages have problems.

It would take me an hour to do something I can dictate in a minute.

I can't keep up with what I've said because it takes so long for me to do what I need to do to type out a message. I have coordination issues. So, using the keyboard, or the hand writing feature, is quite slow.

I do apologize if something came out wrong

Jenny