[Faith-talk] Orbit Reader

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed May 31 00:30:41 UTC 2017

So the Orbit can't access the Internet to download books directly to the Orbit  Just wanted to make sure I understood correctly. Interesting. I think this is fine, except there are people who don't have access to the Internet, but perhaps   This will motivate some folks who aree on the edge of deciding to learn how to use a computer.

Sent from my iPhone